Hands Web Dev
Active learning that sticks
Each Hands-on Web Dev project provides:
- an overall spec for the project (a checklist of features to complete)
- targeted links to official docs for project technologies
- user stories and tickets for smaller, more contained challenges
- hints along the way in case you get stuck
- text and video content explaining key concepts
- videos that walk through the solution step by step
- completed code for the project
Choose your own path
build the project from user stories and tickets, and use text hints when you get stuck
work mostly from official documentation, watching the supplemental video content as needed
code along with solution videos first, and then start over using only the overall spec
There's no wrong choice!
I'm sold! What's next?
Add yourself to the mailing list for news about beta testing and preview access for the first project (currently in development).
One or two emails per month; unsubscribe any time. Your email will never be shared or sold.